The marina is located just north of state rd 44 on the east side of the river. Everything there is brand new. They just opened in July of last year. They are really trying to accommodate us with discounts. There will be a 10% discount on the restaurant menu and the marina has dropped the per ft price to $1.00 and that includes all utilities as well.
1. Restaurant is right at the docks. (The St. Johns river grille) They also have a Tiki bar on the top floor of the restaurant with a great view of the river.
2. There are showers and restrooms to available.
3. This place is dog friendly. (They only ask you to bring a doggy bag to clean up after the animal.)
4. They also have pump-outs about every 10′ on the docks.
5. They are working on scheduling a car/truck show that will be on the premises during the cruise weekend.
6. The restaurant has live entertainment on the weekends.
This is a very nice place, so lets show them support by signing up for the cruise. We have 9 boats already signed up for the cruise.
I need the following information sent to Art Wolford ASAP. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org I will add you to the cruise list.
Boat owner’s name.
port/stbd tie preference
# of people
I have attached pics of the restaurant, docks and direction map.
Thanks and happy boating.